Monday, May 10, 2010

To Mummy, with love.

It's the 9th of May today (well, technically the 10th for me now) and the second Sunday of May..which means it's Mother's Day.

I think this is probably the first Mother's Day where I haven't been around to celebrate it with my mother at home. Usually without fail we give her a present every year (whether or not she ends up using it) or even at least a card. I felt weird deciding not to send over one this year (for fear it would end up lost) so I guess a blog post will have to do instead! (And that's if she ever reads this blog anyway). I decided not to put a picture up because writing this post is already making me emo, and I have an essay to finish.

So Mummy, if you're reading this..

Happy Mother's Day. I know we haven't always seen eye to eye and maybe I don't say it enough, but you are the best mother anyone could ever ask for. I miss you, Daddy and Kai Hui so much and I really want to hurry up and finish studying here so I can come home. Australia is such a lovely place but it's nothing without all of you here too. I hope Kai Hui got you a present on my behalf!

(If not I'm not bringing you your cookies and cream, bro :P)

Otherwise I'll bring something for you and Daddy (for Father's Day) when I go home. I don't know what it is yet but it won't be anything with a koala or a kangaroo.

I miss you, and maybe I'll talk to you soon.

Happy Mother's Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home