Monday, May 10, 2010

Light at the end of the tunnel

Ironically as the date draws nearer to the time of my going back, I can't help but get more emo because I know that I'm so close to going home yet I'm not there yet, and there are all these assignments and exams that I have to get out of the way first but once the idea has been planted in my mind about going home it seems to be all I can think about. 

I can't concentrate on writing my essay because my heart's not in it - who really wants to write about working class England when they're missing their family and friends? 

I have to find a way to toughen up, though, because I came here for a reason. If I fail in my studies then the separation all these months will have been for nothing. If I am going to be separated from the people I love I want it to at least count for something.

Don't worry, though. I'm coming home soon. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home